Can we just walk in?
We do not have specific times where the public can walk into our catering facilities. The main reason for this is because we do all of our catering offsite, so we are generally out on location unless we are preparing food. If we are preparing food, people are not allowed into our cooking facility without a hairnet or something covering their hair. This is to ensure our food is not contaminated.
Where do you operate?
We operate throughout New Mexico & Texas. We can drive to any location, whether it be an oil rig or to a small community, we've got you covered.
How much do you charge?
Our pricing varies depending on the type of service you are needing, the food you want, and the paper products you want. We are very reasonable on our pricing.
What type of food can you make?
We can make anything! Our customers rave over our ability to make food they would have never gotten without us. Some examples of our food:
- Gumbo- Shrimp or Chicken
- Asian- Stir Fry, Wontons, Egg Rolls
- Pasta- Spaghetti, Alfredo, Carbonara, Bolognese
- Mexican- Enchiladas, Fajitas, Fresh Tortillas, Chile Rellenos
- Steakhouse Sides- Twice Baked Potatoes, Fresh Roasted Asparagus, Skillet Potatoes
- Meats- Ribeye, Filet Mignon, New York, Porterhouse, Lamb Chops, Chicken Breast, Chicken Fried Steak
- Fish- Fried Catfish, Shrimp, Lobster, Sea Bass